Friday, December 21, 2007

Alaska isn't the half of it...

Since Shawn is in the mountains with his dad, I spent last night drinking hot cocoa, eating Christmas biscuits, and drawing silly doodles in my sketchbook.

This morning, I was awoken (as is not uncommon) to the sound of our moronic neighbour's alarm going off. I did not want to be up at 6:30, but at least I got to see the sunrise, and found this amazing trip package! Camping with reindeer! In Lapland!

I should probably clarify, that while I do have dreams of Alaskan happiness, all Northern latitudes are fantastic in my books! Scandinavia may even rival this blog's namesake.

1 comment:

april said...

Yeah Lapland! Me and my sis have wanted to go forever!!! She's thinking about doing it next year... but she and I have very different ideas about affordability. She is rich. I am poor... but maybe with some financial reprogramming and less shoes, the dream could be a reality!