Monday, April 14, 2008

Quiet streets and clean sheets!

We're now mostly in the new place!

It's fantastic. I would show you, o dedicated readers, how fantastic it really is if either of us had any idea where our cameras were.

Shawn's Uncle Dave helped us, both in brawn and truck power- it's amazing how much even one extra person helps! Thanks, Dave!!

Remember the trap door I mentioned that closes off the basement from the rest of the house? Pretty much the minute Shawn went to pick up his bike at the very end of the night, I managed trap myself in the basement. So 'trap' door isn't just a clever name.

Also, the only sounds I could hear waking up this morning were birds. Awesome.

Pictures soon!

1 comment:

Not Available said...

I just added your blog and Shawn's to my links. Respect.