Monday, June 8, 2009

Super-KALI-fragillistickexpialidocious

Do you know Kali Fontecchio? She is a super talented, super awesome, and super cute drawer of drawerings of the cartoony kind. Go look at her blog now- you will be amazed!

After creeping around her blog throughout the winter, I finally asked her really, really (REALLY) nicely if she'd draw a caricature of Shawn and I- because her caricature work is rad- and BOOM! This showed up on our doorstep!



HOLY ACCURATE!

I commissioned this as a surprise for me and Shawn, and lo and behold, both times I attempted photos of the characters holding their caricatures, Shawn was wearing his signature shirt!




Thank-you Kali! <3

2 comments:

Not Available said...

That is so awesome. I love it!

april said...

You really couldn't get more accurate without taking a photo! AMAZING! You guys are CUTE!