Saturday, November 14, 2009

Something you may not know about me...

I love the art of Ted Harrison. Absolutely love it.

It started with this book:



...and this one:



...and this one- which is sadly the only one I still have!!




Anyhoo...upon receiving a trio of newly minted copies of "Painting Paradise" at growl job today, I snooped around on the internets a bit and discovered Ted Harrison may be coming to Edmonton as part of the book tour/launch!

I'd love a big Ted Harrison art print, but there are very few to be had! Oh, those northern lights.....

2 comments:

jaime said...

I remember those books! I do so love sam mcgee.

Guns said...

Oh yes- I had to find out on Ted Harrison's personal site that Ted Harrison is coming to the museum. Way to promote and inform your staff there, marketing dicks.