Wednesday, January 27, 2010

UBI's, not TMI.

I have to confess something- I have a bit of a blog crush on Whirly Bird (a.k.a. Johanna Inman). She has mighty good taste! And for that reason, and that reason only (okay, that and I love a good collection of UBI's) I'm also going to compile my list of 7 useless fun facts about myself, like she did a few days back.

1. My fingers and toes are almost always cold, even though I am almost always drinking tea.

2. I am a proud third-year university drop out. And though I won't get into the myriad reasons I think post-secondary education is a racket, I will state for the record that in spite of this, there are few things I love more than learning- just not in that structured setting. I have been known to read textbooks for fun.

3. I have a weakness for vintage glasses, and have been rockin' the cat's eyes since highschool. I have 2 pairs currently in need of lens-ing, but am finding it harder and harder to find places willing to put my lenses into old frames. Because of this, I bought a couple pairs of "modern" frames last year, and subsequently have not felt like myself since. Let's back it up a little further...The REAL reason I went in to look for new glasses was because, while hiking near Canmore, I went to swat a mosquito away from my face, caught the arm of my signature (yes, signature) white cat's eye glasses, tossed them about 6 feet, and broke the frame. I actually cried.

4. I can't think of a single food I don't like, or wouldn't be willing to try.

5. I have a face designed for jeans & t-shirts. Although I really like pretty dresses and skirts, and ladylike dressing, I can only ever pull it off from the neck down. I need hair lessons, I think.

6. My nickname is Guns.

7. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.

How about you?

No comments: