Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Homestead.


Oh, hi! Come on in!


Super 60's entry way fixture.


Congratulations basket from our real estate agent!


First dinner in the new house- Champagne and pizza.


Our pink fridge.




Minty delicious kitchen. Gas stove!








Living/ dining/ record listening room. Look how grown up it looks! Look how much sun there is!


The pink hall that is REALLY growing on me.






Our amazing coral-tiled bathroom. Wall to wall medicine cabinet and above shower storage!


More bedroom pictures soon...


Back yard! Cherry, spruce and oak tree.


Garage.


More back yard.




My studio!


Laundry room!






Shawn's studio! Look at all that storage!

5 comments:

CriticalResponse said...

Hello - I'm interested in advertising on your blog but I can't find a contact email address... please contact me at dave@ourhappyhomestead.com

Thanks for your time!

-Dave Coles
Our Happy Homestead

Not Available said...

clizedi!

The house looks so awesome. Adopt me!

erika said...

I *heart* the coral bathroom and your shower curtain looks like it was made for that exact bathroom!

Anonymous said...

This house is about 10 times (maybe even 11 times...) better than our first house-hey what am I talking about?? That's the house you were born in...anyway, yours is still 11 times better!!

strobella said...

Wow!! Your house looks alot like my house did before the previous owners renovated.
What neighborhood are you in?
I'm not trying to be stalker-y, I'm just wondering.
We're in the Kilkenny area.