Friday, July 30, 2010

Champagne birthday.

Yep...It was my birthday on the 28th- and I turned 28! That makes it my champagne birthday.

We had breakfast at the High Level Diner, went in and dropped off our passport applications, went record shopping, had dinner at the Blue Plate, and drank champagne! Good times were had by all.







Being the super spoiled individual I am, I was upgraded to a 160GB (!!!!) iPod thanks to Shawn (who has noticed the size and scope of my musical addiction), and a new point-and-shoot thanks to Mum and Dad.




The camera came pre-loaded with photos, the iPod (which I have named Otis for obvious reasons) is a magical blank slate of possibilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a tri-fecta of birthday's as we heard it was also 28 degrees!!! We really think you deserved every single spoiled moment!!!

april said...

ahhhh! 28 degrees! how perfect! happy belated birthday greetings, my friend! sounds like you had a good one!
that is such a sweet idea for your mum and dad to take photos on your birthday camera so that they could be there when you opened it!