Saturday, January 12, 2008

3 days in a row!

Sticking to the schedule, working for the wolf. My legs are surprisingly ache-free.

I've had to prop my front tire up on 3 phonebooks because my poor little hand-me-down velo is just not the right size for a tall lady like me. Since neither handles bars nor seat are adjustable- height-wise or angle-wise- it'll have to do.

I even made a play list to keep things pumping. It features some Rush.

I've been without coffee for about a week now (mostly due to the fact that I've also been without money- thanks for the prompt deposit, student loans.) but just realized I have a virgin Whorebuck's card that I could use toward beans. I'm not a huge fan of the 'buck, but the prospect of a hot cuppa tomorrow morning has me so excited I kind of wish it was Sunday already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 days of biking? Coffee? You are setting a PRIME example for all fellow Wolfskullz. Kudos.