Thursday, February 21, 2008

Horizontal blogging.

I blame the WHO. If their website had been working this morning when I set out to start into my sociology assignment, I would never have thrown my back out.

Instead, and on the plus side, Shawn and I picked up freshly shot screens, a gallon of goldenrod ink and a whole roll of warm brown vinyl for sticker printing! Deets on his page once the first batch is printed and dried! T-shirts are next, and I will be making totes in the next few months. Yeah for promo!

Now, however, I'm enjoying drool-inducing painkillers, anti-inflammatories, and a newly established office in our bedroom. Boo. No screenprinting fun for me.

Just mindless perusing.

2 comments:

L. B. said...

Poor Gunth. I've also injured myself, in a way too ridiculous to reveal here. I am not bed-ridden, merely wincing at every move and refusing to admit why.

(Okay, it was a hula hoop-induced injury. Sshh. Don't tell.)

Love and Ill-gotten Vicodin,
Wheelth

Anonymous said...

We need to make Wolfskullz EVERYTHING. I want to put our names on things even KISS hasn't thought of.