Thursday, March 6, 2008

And now we play the waiting game...

..........Fuck the waiting game. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

The house last night was amazing. Downright. A-MA-ZING. From the crown molding, to the secret storage/trapdoor, clawfoot bath tub, amazing unfinished basement (workshop!!!), wainscotting, fake (but old) fireplace, side stoop and bright yellow boot room. Even the nice young chap who showed it to us was super sweet! It's all so, so perfect. Which, again, more or less guarantees we won't get it.

Please, baby Jeebus! I've never asked for anything before!

Of course, I forgot to take pictures, due in part because I was overwhelmed, and in part because I didn't want to disturb the lovely French family that lives there now during their dinner.

The best one so far. Fingers x-ed.

1 comment:

april said...

ooooh! sounds perfect! I hope you get it to!!!