Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I saw her in the window, and it was love at first sight.

Pashley
Bicycles- made in England since 1926. I pick her up tomorrow at noon!!!!!!!!

A (very) early birthday present because, well, getting a new bike at the end of July pretty much means there's only two months of good riding left- this way, I get a full Spring and Summer's worth of riding in! I can't wait- basket, dynamo lights, built-in pump, Brooks saddle, fenders, chain-guard- everything I could need!

I had no idea I would be getting a bike today! I love you Shawn!

5 comments:

Not Available said...

as the Headstones might say. . . Congratulations, I'm really happy for you.

Bikes 4 life yo!

my word verification for this comment is "clotra"

strobella said...

Wow!!
What a pretty bike!

Happy Birthday...?

Guns said...

Steve- With the way it's typed, I can picture Dwight Schrute saying that, not Hugh Dillon. (and thanks!!!)

WOOT!

Clotra, huh...Made me think of "cloaca". Ew.

Jen- Thanks! And my birthday isn't until July- hence the VERY early birthday present! ;)

Matthew said...

"Cloaca" ? Ewww

Nice bike, by the way !

My word verification is fortie, which sounds a bit like something . . .

april said...

Awesome dude!!! I hate my bike! I should upgrade from 1980s shitty slipping gears to something like this beauty!