Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day off!

And it's gone already. Oi vey! Onto a seven day work stretch!

Sewed the first of the production line Tree Friends this afternoon, and am working on my Etsy shop as we speak- it's about time! This has, after all, been in the making for over a year now...

To be honest, I would have finished getting my shop together sooner if I was any good at, or had any interest in learning Photoshop (you know, for banners and logos and such...), but I just don't! Maybe I can get a Shawn tutorial tonight...

The snow has melted, and things are back to beautiful, autumn-y temperatures! I am covered head to toe in Rocky Mountain products, and it's pizza night tonight!

In other words, nothing is happening, I just happen to have some spare time on my hands to say hi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...did I mention that I LOVE the Tree Friends!!?? Hope you had a lovely day off and enjoyed the lovely RMSC smells, pizza & Shawn!!.